Check out the online demo here
I set myself to finish the project, and I’ve been streaming 1 hour of dev daily almost continuously for the past 22 days (!).
Milestone 5 took much more work than I anticipated; building a complete mouse-based inventory system was a lot of work (even when I started from the work that Exodus Destiny had done already). But it’s working great and we are closer to the finish line now.
This new version adds the following:
- Click on a party member to open a window with his equipped items.
- Click on a container to view its contents.
- Drag items between container windows.
- Drag items from containers windows into the world.
- Drag items from the world into container windows.
- Drag items into containers and mobs.
- Allow adding containers with preset contents into the map
- Title screen
- Double click to use items
- Lute and Harpsichord musical instruments.
- Add backpack inventory background from Nuvie.
- Solid items (like barrels).
- Prevent adding items into a container that is contained by the item